Sept, 29th 2012
The official 'Merry Go Round' ringtone is now available in the mobile iTunes store!
Sept, 27th 2012
Off to dinner!
Sept, 26th 2012
The acoustic version of "Merry Go Round" is now available on iTunes!
http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/merry-go-round-acoustic-single/id563282390
http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/merry-go-round-acoustic-single/id563282390

Sept, 25th 2012
Now that, my friends, is a donut. I ate one from their kitchen- it wasn't quite as big, but it was mighty delicious :P

Sept, 24th 2012
My covers are now available on iTunes! Please support by downloading some tunes and sharing the link!
Love y'all :)
http://itunes.apple.com/artist/tanner-patrick/id512553129
Photo by Madeline Becker
Sept, 23th 2012
Great night. How are y'all doing? :)
Sept, 17th 2012
My favorite mug :)
Sept, 16th 2012
Staring at my pet fish. What a strange creature.
Sept, 14th 2012
Throwback Thursday. 2010 Warped Tour. The tannest I've ever been :P
Sept, 13th 2012
Top of the morning to ya! :)
Sept, 10th 2012
Madeline and I have now been making YouTube videos together for one year! Make sure you're following the lovely and talented @MadelineBecker on Twitter and Instagram!
Sept, 09th 2012
My natural hair :)
Sept, 07th 2012
Cruisin'
Sept, 02nd 2012
I stumbled across this drawing and was thoroughly impressed! Thanks Steph!
Sept, 02nd 2012
Thanks to everyone who came out to the Hollywood show last Monday!













No comments:
Post a Comment