Instead of telling people how I feel, I sit here and express my feelings using my keyboard.
want to read? :)
ehem.. test mic.. 1..2..1..2...3
yep..
>///<
This would be a shame..
WARNING : DONT LAUGH .. AND DONT YOU EVEN DARE TO SHOW YOUR TEETH !!!! (what is this?! dont mind it)
FIRST OF ALL..
DEAR EVERYONE..
Love me or hate me, I will always be me B)
Thanks to those who hated me, you made me stronger. I don't have to be perfect cause I'm beautiful in my way :P
Nobody can judge me except God. :D
I'm not a fake, I don't act like someone I'm not, I'm proud of who I am and I'm not ashamed to admit that.
I don't mind being weird, as long as I can enjoy my life. *cough
You will find a girl prettier than me, smarter than me, and funnier than me, but you will never find somebody just like me. :P
I'm perfect in my imperfections, happy in my pain, strong in my weaknesses and beautiful in my own way cause I'm me.
..I get jealous, I get mad, I get worried because I care.
DEAR PROBLEMS..
God is bigger than you.
DEAR GOD..
God, give me strength to face this life and thank you for EVERYTHING (bow down)
DEAR BESTFRIENDS..
you guys can me laugh and happy instantly, whenever I think I'll never smile again.
you know Best friends are like rainbows, they color you up after the rain.
DEAR MY FAMILY..
sorry for dissapointing you all this time I'm just a kid, I love you and no one can ever stop it and thanks for supporting me you guys the best.
We only have one mom and dad, no matter how mad you get at them sometimes, you'll never stop loving them.
and I do believe in love at the first sight because I have been loving my mother since I opened my eyes (FREE HUG lol so loud)
DEAR YOU..
I love you with no reason, I just did.
I miss you, yes only you, I don't know why I just miss you so much.
but..
did you know?
I'm tired of waiting for you.
I'm tired of feeling invisible to you.
I'm tired of missing you.
I'm tired of being the one that cares for you but you don't.
It hurts when I miss someone that doesn't miss me.
I'm not okay, I'm sad, I'm broken and I wish you cared.
I care too much, that's how I get hurt.
once again I miss you but I'm just trying not to care.
....
I act like I don't care but I care more than you can ever think.
Do you know how much you've hurt me? Do you how many times I die inside? Yes, you don't know and never care about my feelings.
I can't describe my feelings for you, I just can feel it.
I love you but I just can't tell you right now.
To be honest, I’m just really tired of wishing you were here with me.
PS: I'm not insulting you, I'm describing you.
My feelings? I feel like nobody cares and understands anymore.
I guess no one really knows how I feel right now.
I wish I could delete my feelings easily so I don't need to feel pain.
I'm not okay but I smile.
you know......
You're the only person I want to fall asleep next to.
I want a relationship where we will grow old together and we'll still love each other like we've never loved before.
The truth is I just wanna spend the rest of my life only with you.
SINCERELY
ME. Tiara ♥
thanks for reading



No comments:
Post a Comment